Meet Steve Thurman
Valor Lending Group
‘Pride in Lending’
Diamond View Tower
350 10th Ave – 10th Floor
San Diego, CA
Office: (619) 344-2640
Fax: (619) 872-2400
Steve Thurman began his professional career at the age of 12 as a traveling magician where he learned the art of theater and entertainment. By the age of 17 he had numerous awards including 3 from the State of Missouri for the virtue of Enterprise and 2 from the National Young Achiever program.
In 2001, Thurman started a small business producing youth conferences and live events. Thurman later started a separate business creating wedding videos and event videography. In 2008 he was contracted by
MySQL and Sun Microsystems to combine his knowledge of theater, event production, and videography and produce the multi million dollar “All Company Meeting” in Orlando Florida. Thurman produced every aspect of
this event including venue procurement, lighting, staging, theming, audio, video, and entertainment.
In 2010 Thurman merged all of his skills and knowledge into one company, New Standard Creative Agency, which would produce complete marketing solutions for businesses large and small. As Director of a small creative firm, Thurman wore many hats and played an integral part in the planning, execution, and delivery of every project.
In 2013 Steve took an opportunity to fulfill a lifelong dream. He closed his creative firm and moved to California where he sought out 2 of the more prestigious brands in America – Apple and Restoration Hardware. Thurman trained in the art of customer service and education during his time with Apple and he developed powerful leadership prowess and financial analysis expertise working with Restoration Hardware. Thurman now uses the professional skills he has developed over the past 22 years to deliver exceptional service to individuals and corporations of all sizes.
Recent Blog Posts
- Jumbo programs available for clients of all types. Low Down Payment: As low as 5% down up to $1.5 Million and 10% down up to $2.5 Million Lowest Interest Rates- Rates as low as 3.25%* up to $10 Million Stated income- Up to $3 Million Asset Depletion- Up to $3 Million VA Home Loan- Up...
- Valor Lending Group would like to thank you for your business in 2017! Don’t forget, WE SAVE DEALS! Closing our fast money no doc bridge loans in as little as 5 days often without an appraisal. We also offer 100% financing on acquisitions (we can cross collateralize one of your other properties and fund...
- Valor Lending Group offers ‘free’ beautiful color rate sheets for your listings! Put a lender in your pocket, when you connect with Valor you automatically put a ‘lender in your pocket’. That includes your own personal loan officer 24/7/365 to discuss your real estate transactions and how we can close your deal. Offer...
- “True” Stated Income loan: No tax returns, no W-2’s, no pay stubs, AND NO 12-24 months bank statements. Loans up to $2.5mm / Rates from 4.75% for a 30 year loan fixed for 7 years. Must be self employed business owner in the same location for over 2 years with a minimum FICO score of...
- 2018 is going to be an incredible year for Real Estate Professionals! 2018 Loan limits will increase to $649,750 for Single family in most California Counties which means your clients will have even more purchasing power! Valor Lending Group furthers that purchasing power with our incredible array of Jumbo Loans: 5% down jumbo’s up...
- Valor Lending Group wants to work for you & offers every loan in the book! And YES we do answer our phones & reply to emails promptly. We save deals! Fast hard money bridge loan Close in 5-10 days with minimal documentation, typically no appraisal up to $10mm Stated Income loans: No tax returns, W-2’s...