California 5% Down Jumbo Loans up to $2M
We have the California 5% Down Jumbo Loans! They went away for a while, but NOW THEY ARE BACK! Let’s take a look at your unique scenario and help you now! This is a full document, tax return loan. If for any reason you don’t qualify for this program, we have many more options and we will tailor a funding solution to your specific scenario.
If you are a real estate investor, self-employed, or full document qualifier we have many different loan options that will fit all your needs.
We can provide jumbo loan financing for primary residence, second homes or investment properties.
The time is now to trust Valor Lending Group with your dreams of the future, so don’t wait, let us get started on a scenario for you TODAY!
What is a Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan exceeds the county guidelines for conforming and high balance conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. (Check you county limits here)
Because Valor has a number of full document financing solutions for purchase, refinance, and cash out Jumbo Loans, we have options to allow you to secure and maintain the luxury property of your dreams.
How Do You Qualify For A Jumbo Loan?
Qualifying for a Jumbo Loan is the same as a conventional or high balance loan, with full documentation, such as 2 years tax returns, W2s, most recent paystubs, etc.
Valor Jumbo Loan Program Highlights | Jumbo Loans California:
- 95% Max LTV / As Low as 5% down jumbo loans (Up to $2M)
90% Max LTV / As Low as 10% Down! (Up to $1.26M)
40-year fixed term with IO
Max Loan Up to $30MM!! (Most lenders cap at $2M-$3M)
15, 20, 25 & 30 Year Fixed Interest Rates
Non-occupant co-borrower + Gift Funds
Interest-Only with 680 + Fico
90% LTV cash out (Up to $1.5M)
2-year seasoning – short sales + bankruptcy
3-years seasoning – foreclosure
As low as 600 Fico
DTI Allowed up to 50%
Valor boasts the very best communication, service, rates and performance in the industry
Valor ensures the very best pricing by shopping with many direct lenders so you don’t have to!
Who Is A Jumbo Loan Right For?
At Valor Lending Group, we have Jumbo Loans perfect for the high income and strong asset borrower who is looking to buy or refinance a luxury home in high end markets.
Valor Lending Group can fund your fast-hard money loan up to $10mm in as little as 7 days often without an appraisal.
Valor Lending Group also offers literally every loan in the book! Please do not hesitate to call on me for any scenarios. I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my prompt and professional service.
Recap of our Loan Products:
- Hard Money Loans (20% down / minimal documentation) Typically Fund in 7-10 days.
- Stated Income Loans (Great for business owners and self employed ) No tax returns!
- 100% financing is available (we can cross collateralize other properties if there is enough equity)
- Valor VA Home Loan 100% financing up to $1.5MM
- Rental Property Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow – No DSCR Coverage needed!
- Flipper & Rehab Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 5% down Jumbo’s with NO MI up to $2mm / 10% down up to $3mm
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 600+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500mm
- 3% & 5% down Conventional Loans– LPMI (Lender paid mortgage insurance)
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
We also offer:
- Conventional Conforming Loans (under $510,400)
- High Balance Conforming (from $510,400-$765,600)
- Jumbo Loan Financing to $10 Million / Super low rates! / 10% down Jumbo to $3mm
- FHA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $1 Million Value
- Cash Out Refinancing
**Rates and terms subject to change without notice