Best California Home Loan Lender | Valor Lending Group
Here is all you need to know to find the best California Home Loan Lender. First and foremost, we know your purchase loan requires quick turnaround times. We are able to consistently guarantee timely results, because we are proactive and will identity any potential problems, and address them early on in the process. Here at Valor Lending Group we have a vast array of California Home Loan options to meet your needs.
Some of our best full doc programs are highlighted below. Depending on your needs you can also click to learn more about Valor’s Stated Income Loans, Hard Money Loans, and other California Home Loan Options.
A. California Conventional Home Loan Options
First, Conventional Home Loans are simply mortgages that are not insured by the federal government. Conventional home loans are the most commonly used financing vehicle, and there are two main types of conventional home loans: Conventional Conforming and Jumbo Loans.
The main difference is the size of the loan you need. In essence a Jumbo Loan is one that exceeds the California County limits for conforming and high balance conforming loan products.
B. Conventional Conforming Loans
Conventional Conforming Loans are often called “agency loans” because they meet the credit and underwriting guidelines of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Those government-sponsored enterprises then buy, repackage and sell the loans as securities in the secondary market.
As opposed to a jumbo loan, conforming loans are below the maximum conforming loan limits, which vary county by county in California. (Check your county loan limits here). Conforming loans have some of the very best rates and terms, some of which are highlighted below.
Conforming | High Balance Highlights
- Interest Rates currently starting in the high 2s
- Fast Turn Times for Approvals and Appraisals
- Primary Residence, Second Home, Investment Properties
C. Jumbo Home Loans
Jumbo Loans have loan amounts higher than the maximum limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for conforming loans. Therefore the agencies do not guarantee they will buy or sell Jumbo Loans (non-conforming loans) in the secondary mortgage markets. Instead, these loans are bought and sold by hedge funds and other entities.
10% Down Jumbos are back, with NO MORTGAGE INSURANCE! That’s right, Valor is now offering 10% down jumbo loans up to $1,500,000 on your primary residence in California!
In addition, Valor features an incredible array of jumbo loan programs:
- Low rate, 30 year fixed, for full doc stellar borrowers
- Fast hard money jumbo loans (perfect for self employed and business owners)
- Stated income jumbo loans
- No tax return property jumbo loans
- Fix-n-Flip jumbo loans
Jumbo Loan Highlights
- Up to 90% LTV with NO MI
- LOANS UP TO $30MM
- Flexible Guidelines
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrower + Gift Funds
- 15, 20, 25 & 30 year fixed interest rates.
- 3, 5, 7, & 10 year ARM’s.
If you are seeking a 10% down jumbo loan with no mortgage insurance give us a call or email so we can get you a pre-approval for the program that fits your needs.
Whether you are buying your first home or deciding on where to retire we will help you find the right mortgage for the right home.
D. Qualifying for a California Conventional Home Loan
Conventional conforming and jumbo loans are “full doc,” meaning they require a number of supporting materials, including 2 years tax returns, and W-2s or 1099s. For hourly borrowers, the lender will typically average the most recent 2 years income. In contrast, for salaried borrowers, lenders will typically look at the income shown on the salary award letter (regardless of whether it has recently increased).
In addition, for high net worth individuals, current liquid assets demonstrating an ability to make payments over 60-72 months determines a high net worth individual’s ability to repay.
However, non-owner occupied properties typically have different underwriting requirements. To learn more about qualifying for non-owner occupied properties, check out: no-tax-return investment property loans, hard money loans, and commercial property loans.
Finally, the typical loan approval process takes 3-4 weeks for conventional conforming and jumbo loans.
Now you know all you need to find the best California Home Lender.
Call or email me for immediate attention to your scenario!
Valor Lending Group can fund your fast-hard money loan up to $10mm in as little as 7 days often without an appraisal.
Additionally, Valor Lending Group also offers literally every loan in the book! Please do not hesitate to call on me for any scenarios. I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my prompt and professional service.
Check out our google reviews here
Recap of our Loan Products:
- Hard Money Loans (25% down / minimal documentation) Typically Fund in 7-10 days.
- Stated Income Loans (Great for business owners and self employed ) No tax returns!
- 100% financing is available (we can cross collateralize other properties if there is enough equity)
- Valor VA Home Loan 100% financing up to $1.5MM
- Rental Property Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow – No DSCR Coverage needed!
- Flipper & Rehab Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 600+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500mm
- 3% & 5% down Conventional Loans– LPMI (Lender paid mortgage insurance)
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
We also offer:
- Conventional Conforming Loans (under $510,400)
- High Balance Conforming (from $510,400-$765,600)
- Jumbo Loan Financing to $30 Million / Super low rates!
- FHA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $1 Million Value
- Cash Out Refinancing
**Rates and terms subject to change without notice
CA DRE #01929184
Valor Lending Group
CA DRE # 02026238
NMLS # 1600345
‘Pride in Lending’
Diamond View Tower
350 10th Ave – 10th Floor
San Diego, CA
Direct: (916) 873-3086
Office: (619) 344-2640
Fax: (619) 872-2400