Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
Broker’s are independently trained professionals licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your mortgage and financing needs.
Brokers primary expertise:
Firstly, they locating funding for mortgage financing. We know where the best rates can be found because we have the benefit of dealing with multiple lenders at one time. What’s more, we have the knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders in the best way possible to successfully obtain mortgage financing.
At Valor Lending Group we take great pride in the service we provide. We have a vested interest in satisfying your needs, since we rely on referrals and your repeat business.
Brokers represent you, our customer, not the lender.
Brokers are not employees of a lending institution:
We are not limited in the products we can offer you. As your Broker, we seek out the best lender package to suit your specific situation, whether it’s with a Chartered Bank, Trust or Insurance Company.
Wide assortment of options and features available:
In contrast to banks, Brokers have a wide spread of options available to home buyers today shopping around takes a lot of time and effort. The mortgage process within today’s very competitive marketplace intimidates many California home buyers, so it pays to work with our mortgage professional who will represent you and ensure that the mortgage you get is the one best suited to your needs.
Our mortgage brokers have access to the latest information from over 40 mortgage lending institutions and the negotiating power of California’s most influential mortgage brokerage. Let us help you find the best mortgage.
How Brokers Get Paid
Professionals are fairly compensated for arranging mortgage financing on your behalf. In most cases, their fee is paid by the lender.*
In order to attract your business, lending institutions must allocate a portion of their income to marketing and sales, but representatives working for these institutions have only one financial product to sell – their own.
Lenders know you won’t do business with them unless you have had ample opportunity to shop and compare. Therefore, it is in their best interest to compensate mortgage brokers for helping you do exactly that.
In conclusion, situations exist where specific clients or properties do not meet conventional lender expectations. In these cases, a mortgage broker may attempt to find suitable financing through alternate sources. A fee, agreed upon in advance, may be charged directly to the client by a mortgage broker.
Contact us today with your plans and lets get started!!
Call or email me for immediate attention to your scenario!
Valor Lending Group can fund your fast-hard money loan up to $10mm in as little as 7 days often without an appraisal.
Valor Lending Group also offers literally every loan in the book! Check out more information on our programs CLICK HERE and please do not hesitate to call on me for any scenarios. I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my prompt and professional service.
Recap of our Loan Products:
- Stated Income Loans (No Tax Returns, no W-2s, No P&L)
- Bank Statement Income Loans (Great Bank Statement Program for business owners and self employed)
- Hard Money Loans (25-50% down / minimal documentation) Fund in 7-10 days.
- Flipper Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- Line of Credit
- 100% Financing
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Investor Cash Flow Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 10% down Jumbo’s with NO MI up to $2.5mm
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 620+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $100mm
- 5% down Jumbo (Up to $1.5mm Lender paid PMI)
We also offer:
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 year Fixed, Conventional Conforming Loans (under $417k)
- High Balance Conforming aka Super Conforming (from $417k-$625k)
- Jumbo’s to $10 Million / Super low rates! / 10% down Jumbo to $2.5mm
- FHA, VA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $10 Million Value
- Refinance including Cash Out
Check us out on social media!
Valor Lending Group
“Pride in Lending”
Diamond View Tower
350 10th Ave – 10th Floor
San Diego, CA
Direct: (619) 535-9324
Fax: (619) 255-0602