6 Steps To Buying A Home
There is a process when buying a home. We are here to make it simple for you!
Check out our 6 steps to buying a home you deserve.
Many times a home buyer, especially a first time home buyer, will not understand that buying a home is a marathon and not a sprint.
That being said, lets look at how simple the process can be.
1. Prequalify For a Loan
This is the first of the 6 steps to buying a home. With the help of your Mortgage Loan Originator, you decide on a loan program that works for you. You will be sent a full disclosure package, which contains an application and a list of required documents that need to be obtained. You’ll fill out the application, gather the materials, and then submit.
2. Find Your Home and Submit Your Application
After submitting, your Loan Processor is your point of contact and will be throughout the process. This person will review your information and ask you for anything that’s necessary to complete your application file.
3. Loan Processing
Once everything is in order, the Loan Processor will submit your information to a loan Underwriter who will preform a meticulous examination of your documentation and information. It’s possible that the Underwriter will request additional information on some unverified items. This part of the process may require some back and forth between the Underwriter and your Loan Processor to ensure that all government and lender guidelines are met.
4. Schedule Your Closing
After all the guidelines have been met and all information has been verified, your file will be issued a Clear to Close. Once this is issued, your Loan Processor can schedule the closing and the signing of the final documents.
5. Closing On Your home
At the closing table, your closing agent will thoroughly review all details of the transaction, the closing costs will be due, and you will sign several pages of documents. The Closing process can be stressful, but don’t let it distract from your excitement that the mortgage process is almost complete and the house you want can now be yours.
You Are Now a Homeowner
Call or email me for immediate attention to your scenario!
Valor Lending Group can fund your fast-hard money loan up to $10mm in as little as 7 days often without an appraisal.
Valor Lending Group also offers literally every loan in the book! Check out more information on our programs CLICK HERE and please do not hesitate to call on me for any scenarios. I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my prompt and professional service.
Recap of our Loan Products:
- Stated Income Loans (No Tax Returns, no W-2s, No P&L)
- Bank Statement Income Loans (Great Bank Statement Program for business owners and self employed)
- Hard Money Loans (As low as 20% down / minimal documentation) Fund in 7-10 days.
- Flipper Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- Line of Credit
- 100% Financing
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Investor Cash Flow Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 10% down Jumbo’s with NO MI up to $2.5mm
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 620+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500mm
- 5% down Jumbo (Up to $2mm Lender paid PMI)
We also offer:
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 year Fixed, Conventional Conforming Loans (under $484,350)
- High Balance Conforming aka Super Conforming (from $484,350-$726,525)
- Jumbo’s to $10 Million / Super low rates! / 10% down Jumbo to $3mm
- FHA, VA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $10 Million Value
- Refinance including Cash Out
Valor Lending Group
“Pride in Lending”
Diamond View Tower
350 10th Ave – 10th Floor
San Diego, CA
Direct: (619) 535-9324
Fax: (619) 255-0602