Before, During and After Buying a home
Ready to buy a home? Buying a home is one of the largest investments a person makes in their life. Buyers want to make sure they understand the process and know what to do before, during and after buying a home.
CONTACT US if you have any questions.
Ready to buy a home?
Below you will find some great tips to assist you with your home buying process from the beginning to the end. If you would like more information on the process please contact me for additional tips to assist you with the process.
Before you are looking to buy a home:
- Determine a down payment amount based on your available funds
- Define a monthly payment amount that fits into your budget
- Start gathering important income and asset documents
- Get a pre-approval letter from an Independent Mortgage Professional
- Consult with a Real Estate Agent
- Shop for your home
- Make an offer. Consider asking for seller’s contributions to assist in paying for your closing fees and any remaining taxes for the year
- You are now ready to buy a home.
During the buying process:
- Consider a home inspection
- A home appraisal will be completed to determine the value of the property
- Do a final walk-through
- Sign final closing documents
After you have closed on your new home:
- Transfer Utilities from your previous residence to your new home
- Change your address with the United States Postal Service
- It is time to celebrate
Call or email me for immediate attention to your scenario!
Valor Lending Group can fund your fast-hard money loan up to $10mm in as little as 7 days often without an appraisal.
Valor Lending Group also offers literally every loan in the book! Check out more information on our programs CLICK HERE and please do not hesitate to call on me for any scenarios. I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my prompt and professional service.
Recap of our Loan Products:
- Hard Money Loans (20% down / minimal documentation) Typically Fund in 7-10 days.
- Stated Income Loans (Great for business owners and self employed ) No tax returns!
- 100% financing is available (we can cross collateralize other properties if there is enough equity)
- Valor VA Home Loan 100% financing up to $1.5MM
- Investor Cash Flow Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow – No Coverage needed DSCR!
- Flipper & Rehab Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 5% down Jumbo’s with NO MI up to $2mm / 10% down up to $3mm
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 600+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500mm
- 3% & 5% down Conventional Loans– LPMI (Lender paid mortgage insurance)
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
We also offer:
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 year Fixed, Conventional Conforming Loans (under $510,400)
- High Balance Conforming aka Super Conforming (from $510,400-$765,600)
- Jumbo’s to $10 Million / Super low rates! / 10% down Jumbo to $3mm
- FHA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $1 Million Value
- Refinance including Cash Out
Valor Lending Group
“Pride in Lending”
Diamond View Tower
350 10th Ave – 10th Floor
San Diego, CA
Direct: (619) 535-9324
Fax: (619) 255-0602