Are you a business owner? Are you an entrepreneur?
Are your tax returns making it difficult to get a good rate?
By supplying your business or personal 12-24 month bank statements with a CPA letter, you can receive income qualification!
Valor Lending San Diego Bank Statement Loans allow for self employed borrowers to qualify based on the amount of deposits into their bank account, where the cash flow is large enough to cover the new mortgage payment and all other debts.
If you own a business or are an investor, bank statement loans are the best option for you as you are able to write off a majority of your income on yearly taxes and need an alternative to qualifying your income to buy an investment.
Bank Statement Program Highlights:
- 12 and 24 month Bank Statement options available.
- Up to 90% LTV (on Purchases & R/T Refinances)
- Borrower and Lender paid points available.
- Must have 2 years verifiable self employment income.
- No Tax Returns
- No 4506T
What you would need for submission
- 12-24 Months Bank Statements (business or personal)
- Copy of Business License (3 years)
- CPA Letter (stating you are 100% owner, you have been in business for 2 years and they have done your taxes for two years | Also list your current expense ratio and the CPA License Number)
- Purchase Contract (for purchase)
- Current Mortgage Statement (for refinance)
- Hazard Insurance Dec Page or New Quote for purchase
- Driver License (front and back)
Valor is FUNDING Bank Statement Loans for California residential properties. We are Non QM Specialists! No tax returns! With our bank statement loans, we use 12-24 months bank statement cash flow for self employed borrowers and business owners.
Call me now for immediate attention to your scenario.
Check out our reviews HERE
Valor Lending Group
350 10th Ave – 10th Floor
San Diego, CA
Direct: (619) 396-3122
Fax: (619) 872-2400