Best Valor 10% Down Jumbo Loans: Advice you can TRUST!
Valor Lending Group
Are you interested in learning about Best Valor 10% down jumbo loans?
Looking to purchase a high-end luxury home?
If you are a real estate investor, self-employed, or a full document qualifier, we have many different loan options that will fit all your needs.
We can provide jumbo loan financing for primary residences, second homes, or investment properties.
A Jumbo Loan is a conventional home loan that surpasses the conforming lending limits of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
See the information below on a jumbo loan and how to qualify for financing.
What is a Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan exceeds the county guidelines for conforming and high balance conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. (California county limits here)
Valor Lending Group has several full document and alternative financing solutions for purchase, refinance, and cash-out Jumbo Loans. We have options that allow you to secure and maintain the luxury property of your dreams.
Why Use Jumbo Loans?
To determine monthly income, traditional mortgage lenders require tax returns, W-2s, and paycheck stubs. The lenders look at gross income for qualifying purposes for salaried and hourly borrowers. But traditional mortgage lenders look at net income for self-employed borrowers, the adjusted gross income showing on tax returns. The qualifying income is viewed with all debts, and a debt-to-income (“DTI”) ratio is calculated. Traditional mortgage lenders must have a DTI of no more than 35%. However, at Valor Lending Group, our funding sources typically allow up to 50% DTI and a lower credit score and down payment requirement.
How Do You Qualify For A Jumbo Loan?
You qualify for a Jumbo Loan in the same way as a conventional or high balance loan, with full documentation, such as 2 years’ tax returns, W2s, most recent pay stubs, etc.
New Jumbo Loans Highlights:
- 90% Max LTV | As Low as 10% Down!
- 40-year fixed term with IO
- Max Loan Up to $25MM!! (Most lenders cap at $2M-$3M)
- Flexible Guidelines
- 15, 20, 25 & 30-Year Fixed Interest Rates
- Non-occupant co-borrower + Gift Funds
- Interest-Only with 680 + Fico
- 90% LTV cash-out (Up to $1.5M)
- 2-year seasoning – short sales + bankruptcy
- 3-year seasoning – foreclosure
- As low as 600 Fico
- DTI Allowed up to 50%
- Valor boasts the very best communication, service, rates, and performance in the industry
- Valor ensures the best pricing by shopping with many direct lenders, so you don’t have to!
Who Is A Jumbo Loan Right For?
At Valor Lending Group, we have Jumbo Loans, perfect for the high-income and strong asset borrower looking to buy or refinance a luxury home in high-end markets.
In addition, we also offer full documentation low-rate loans, stated income loans, and hard money loans.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Jumbo Loans
1) Pros of Jumbo Loans
- Higher Loan Amounts
- Luxury Homes purchase (better schools, lower crime rates, larger homes)
- No Mortgage Insurance (for some lenders)
2) Cons of Bank Statement Loans
- Bank Statement rates are nearing full doc rates!
- Lower Leverage
- Lower debt-to-income ratio, typically at 50% DTI
- Higher reserve requirements
- More stringent underwriting guidelines
The Bottom Line
Jumbo loans allow borrowers to acquire much higher-value, larger homes in the most desirable communities throughout the country. Additionally, borrowers will not have to come in with the difference in cash above the conforming loan limits. When seeking these higher-end luxury homes. Not every lender offers jumbo loans, and it is best to identify and partner with a jumbo loan specialist such as Valor Lending Group.
We also offer:
- Bank Statement Loans
- Hard Money Loans
- FHA Loans
- Doctor/Dentist/Vet Loan
CALL or EMAIL ME for immediate attention to your scenario!
Valor Lending Group can fund your fast-hard money loan of up to $10MM in as little as 7 days, often without an appraisal.
I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my prompt and professional service.
Recap of our Loan Products
- Hard Money Loans (20% down / minimal documentation) are Typically funded in 7-10 days.
- Stated Income Loans (Great for business owners and self-employed) No tax returns!
- 100% financing is available (we can cross-collateralize other properties if there is enough equity)
- Valor VA Home Loan 100% financing up to $1.5MM
- Rental Property Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on the subject property’s cash flow – No DSCR Coverage is needed!
- Flipper & Rehab Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground-up Construction for spec homes, custom homes, and commercial ground-up.
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches, and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 10% down Jumbo’s up to $1.5mm
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 600+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500mm
- 3% & 5% down Conventional Loans– LPMI (Lender paid mortgage insurance)
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
Other Programs we Offer:
- Conventional Conforming Loans
- High Balance Conforming
- Jumbo Loan Financing |10% down Jumbo to $1.5mm
- FHA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $1 Million in Value
- Cash-Out Refinancing
*Terms and conditions can change daily without notice
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
For the most up-to-date mortgage news, visit: Mortgage News Daily
Check out our GOOGLE REVIEWS
Did we miss anything?
- Call or Email me (David Christie) if there is any information that we have missed
- Follow us on Social Media
- Share this on your Social Media
- Do not hesitate to give us your feedback
- Ask us for a quote
- Visit our homepage to check out what Valor Lending Group has to offer