NEW INVESTMENT PROPERTY BRIDGE PROGRAM:
7.99%* | Interest Only Payments | 1-2 year loan | NO Prepayment Penalty | Up to 80% LTV
Valor Lending Group can fund your HARD MONEY up to $10MM in as little as 10 days !
Valor Lending Group also offers literally every loan in the book! Check out our programs below and please do not hesitate to call on me for any scenarios. I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my prompt and professional service.
Recap of our Loan Products:
- Hard Money Loans (28-35% down / minimal documentation) Typically Fund in 7-10 days.
- Stated Income Loans (Great for business owners and self employed ) No tax returns!
- 100% financing is available (we can cross collateralize other properties if there is enough equity)
- Investor Cash Flow Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow – 1% DCR!
- Flipper & Rehab Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 5% down Jumbo’s with NO MI up to $2mm / 10% down up to $3mm
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 600+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500mm
- 3% & 5% down Conventional Loans– LPMI (Lender paid mortgage insurance)
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
We also offer:
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 year Fixed, Conventional Conforming Loans (under $417k)
- High Balance Conforming aka Super Conforming (from $453,100-$649,750)
- Jumbo’s to $10 Million / Super low rates! / 10% down Jumbo to $3mm
- FHA, VA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $1 Million Value
- Refinance including Cash Out
*8.29% APR Based upon a $1M loan amount | 750 FICO score | California Property | at least 1 investment property owned in last 24 months
CA BRE# 01967579
Valor Lending Group
“Pride in Lending”
Diamond View Tower
350 10th Ave – 10th Floor
San Diego, CA
Direct: (858) 699-4614
Fax: (619) 255-0602