8 Tips for Moving with Pets
All of you pet owners. that is to say, this one’s for you. I have had dogs and cats since I can remember.
They are apart of the family and deserve to be considered when thinking about moving.
Here are some good thought tips to consider when moving with your furry friends.
8 Tips for Moving with pets
Moving to a new home is an exciting experience. Most importantly, it can also be stressful for both you and any pets you may have. Therefore, below are some ideas to help you and your animals have a stress free move.
If the pet is not used to being in a carrier, begin to introduce the carrier as a regular routine so that when the move comes. As a result, the transition will not be as drastic. Similarly, if a dog is not used to car travel. Then begin taking short trips to introduce the experience.
Check with your veterinarian if your pet is healthy enough for travel, especially if they have to be shipped by air. High altitudes can have an impact on pets just as much as humans.
Also, make sure to bring all adoption and health certiﬁcates with you. This is especially important with traveling overseas. Similarly when traveling across state lines. Many states require one, and patrolmen have the right to ask for a health certiﬁcate. A ticket could be issued if one is
Should you need to stop at a hotel, take special care to research pet friendly locations. Because a new places can bring added stress. Therefore, keep a close eye on your companion because they may seek out places to hide.
Check the new house for hazards. In other words, look for holes in the wall, small spaces, open windows, and small or loose items.
Remember to change the tags on your pet to reﬂect the new address, in case they do get out.
In addition, integrate the pet into a single room, and preferably give them something familiar to play with. A blanket, a toy etc.
Most importantly, show them extra attention and care through the moving process. Above all, the move can be a hectic, and stressful time for your animal. Knowing your presence will help them adjust quicker.
Find us in San Diego by googling home lender near me!
Call or email me for immediate attention to your scenario!
Valor Lending Group can fund your fast-hard money loan up to $10mm in as little as 7 days often without an appraisal.
Valor Lending Group also offers literally every loan in the book! Check out more information on our programs CLICK HERE and please do not hesitate to call on me for any scenarios. I look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate my prompt and professional service.
Recap of our Loan Products:
- Stated Income Loans (No Tax Returns, no W-2s, No P&L)
- Bank Statement Income Loans (Great Bank Statement Program for business owners and self employed)
- Hard Money Loans (As low as 20% down / minimal documentation) Fund in 7-10 days.
- Flipper Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- Line of Credit
- 100% Financing
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Investment Rental Property Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 10% down Jumbo’s with NO MI up to $2.5mm
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 620+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500mm
We also offer:
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 year Fixed, Conventional Conforming Loans (under $484,350)
- High Balance Conforming aka Super Conforming (from $484,350-$726,525)
- Jumbo’s to $10 Million / Super low rates! / 10% down Jumbo to $3mm
- FHA, VA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $10 Million Value
- Refinance including Cash Out
Valor Lending Group
“Pride in Lending”
Diamond View Tower
350 10th Ave – 10th Floor
San Diego, CA
Direct: (619) 535-9324
Fax: (619) 255-0602