New Valor Jumbo Loans: Advice you can TRUST!
Valor Lending Group
Are you wondering what is the jumbo loan limit in California?
Looking to purchase a high-end luxury home?
If you are a real estate investor, self employed, or full document qualifier we have many different loan options that will fit all your needs.
We can provide jumbo loan financing for primary residence, second homes or investment properties.
What is a Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan is one that exceeds the county guidelines for conforming and high balance conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. (California county limits here)
Valor Lending Group has a number of full document and alternative financing solutions for purchase, refinance, and cash out Jumbo Loans. We have options that allow you to secure and maintain the luxury property of your dreams.
What is the jumbo loan limit in California?
The 2022 conforming loan limit for most counties down the coast of California are $970,800. Loans that exceed $970,800 is considered a jumbo loan. As you start to move more inland the lower the conforming loan limits go, for example Riverside county the conforming loan limits for 2022 are $647,200.
Are jumbo loans common in California?
In California jumbo loans of $2-$3 million are fairly common, given California’s expensive real estate market.
New Jumbo Loans Highlights:
- 90% Max LTV | As Low as 10% Down!
- 40-year fixed term with IO
- Max Loan Up to $25MM!! (Most lenders cap at $2M-$3M)
- Flexible Guidelines
- 15, 20, 25 & 30 Year Fixed Interest Rates
- Non-occupant co-borrower + Gift Funds
- Interest-Only with 680 + Fico
- 90% LTV cash out (Up to $1.5M)
- 2-year seasoning – short sales + bankruptcy
- 3-years seasoning – foreclosure
- As low as 600 Fico
- DTI Allowed up to 50%
- Valor boasts the very best communication, service, rates and performance in the industry
- Valor ensures the very best pricing by shopping with many direct lenders so you don’t have to!
The Bottom Line
Jumbo loans provide borrowers with the opportunity to acquire much higher value, larger homes in the most desirable communities throughout the country. Additionally, borrowers will not have to come in with the difference in cash above the conforming loan limits. When seeking these higher-end luxury homes. Not every lender offers jumbo loans, and it is best to identify and partner with a jumbo loan specialist such as Valor Lending Group.
We also offer:
- Bank Statement Loans
- Hard Money Loans
- FHA Loans
- Doctor/Dentist/Vet Loans
We are NEVER too busy for your referrals!
WE SAVE DEALS!
TRUST US TODAY!
Recap of our Loan Products
- Hard Money Loans (20% down / minimal documentation) Typically Fund in 7-10 days.
- Stated Income Loans (Great for business owners and self employed ) No tax returns!
- 100% financing is available (we can cross collateralize other properties if there is enough equity)
- Valor VA Home Loan 100% financing up to $1.5MM
- Rental Property Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow – No DSCR Coverage needed!
- Flipper & Rehab Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 10% down Jumbo’s up to $1.5mm
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 600+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500mm
- 3% & 5% down Conventional Loans– LPMI (Lender paid mortgage insurance)
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
We Also Offer:
- Conventional Conforming Loans
- High Balance Conforming
- Jumbo Loan Financing | 10% down Jumbo to $1.5mm
- FHA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $1 Million Value
- Cash Out Refinancing
**Rates and terms subject to change without notice
We are never too busy for your referrals!
For the most up to date mortgage news visit: Mortgage News Daily
Check out our GOOGLE REVIEWS
Did we miss anything?
- Call or Email me (Samantha Patch) if there is any information that we have missed
- Follow us on Social Media
- Share this on your Social Media
- Do not hesitate to give us your feedback
- Ask us for a quote
- Visit our homepage to check out what Valor Lending Group has to offer